Hello, my name is Paola Daniela García Domínguez
I am 25 years old studying at the heroic military college of Mexico City
On weekends he visited my parents and my brothers
I am studying for a pilot
I still have 6 more years to go
Pursuing a bachelor of aviator pilot is my goal
I really like to fly by plane
with math I can do more
Physics is not so complicated
I can also swim
My mom says it's dangerous
Carry it out I practiced everything in recent years
I have not married
I'm not in any relationship
I don't have children
I live in México
I share my room with 5 roommates
last year i was able to travel to canada
I could first meet the snow
I met New York and it is very beautiful
In the aeronautics class I got the grade 9.5
In the aeronautics class I got the grade 9
In the physics class I got the grade 9.8
The english teacher is good
The food is very good





















Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

MODERNIZACIÓN 1950 Y 1980 EN MÉXICO

RECURSOS HUMANOS EN LA ACTUALIDAD